Senior Java and Groovy Engineer
- Design and implement products and applications using Java.
- Work in real-time data exchange.
- Solve problems to improve patient outcomes and scaling the system.
- Help the team define and maintain development practices that let the client iterate quickly while maintaining quality.
- Work in agile programming environment.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years experience developing in Java
- Experience with MySQL
- Deep experience in Groovy/Grails.
- Experience and comfort with relational databases such as Mysql and PostreSQL is a must.
- Experience with AWS is required.
Nice to Have:
- Preferred developers with experience writing analytical software using data warehouses and large data sets
- Experience with Angular is a plus, but most of the work is in Java and Groovy.
What We Offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time, and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training, and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org