Senior Backend Node
We are looking for a talented Senior Backend Node to join our client’s team. You’ll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and report directly to their CTO. Our client is a technology company focused on providing an all-in-one solution for the real estate industry. Prior knowledge of the real estate industry is not required but is a plus.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Create and drive the system architecture for multiple development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Manage integrations and relationships with third-party enterprise software systems
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Work with DevOps to implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work closely with Product and Design to create a modern UX that users love
- Desirable experience with Angular
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit test cases
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM processes
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training, and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com