Senior Golang Developer
We are looking for a Golang Engineer for a Product company. This person will work closely with the development team in ensuring the quality and completeness of web content. The client is a company that is changing the market in their industry, they are growing really fast and they are looking for the best talent to improve the product and the teams.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Develop the back end using Golang
- Implement cloud-native microservice architecture
- Prepare the app to redo the front end in the future
- Understand the product to redo some functionalities.
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
- Experience with software architecture and design
- Experience with microservices environments.
- Experience with RDBMS
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skill in English
- Experience with front-end work (JS or JS framework) preferred
- Experience with Kafka/RabittMQ and/or queues preferred
- Experience with Containerization (docker/k8s) preferred
- Mirco-service architecture
- AWS Cloud Native
- K8S, Helm, Docker
What we offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com